Mathematics and Statistics for Financial Risk Management Pdf Currently in its second edition, with more topics, more sample issues, and much more real-world cases, this popular guide to fiscal risk management presents readers to technical, quantitative methods for assessing and managing financial risk.
This incisive source:
– Covers basic statistical theories –from standard deviation and significance to regression analysis and hypothesis testing
– Explores widely utilized hazard models, such as value at risk, factor analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, and stress testing
– Includes numerous sample Issues and end-of-chapter exercises (with answers)
– Contains a company site with Excel illustrations and templates
– Features 2 new chapters, which cover multivariate distributions, copulas, and Bayesian analysis
Statistics and mathematics for Financial Risk Management is a crucial benchmark for today’s fiscal risk professional.
About the Author
He’s worked in risk management for over ten decades and is now the CEO of Northstar Risk Corp..
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the ozielbook.com are free and YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT WE DO NOT HOSTED ALL FILES ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).