Book Name: Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals 4th Edition
Author: Kelley MS RT(R), Lorrie L., Petersen MS RT(R), Connie
File format: PDF
Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals 4th Edition Pdf Book Description:
An perfect resource for your classroom or clinical setting, Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition gives a detailed, and highly visual solution into the sectional anatomy of the whole body. Side-by-side demonstrations of real diagnostic images from MRI and CT modalities and corresponding anatomic line drawings show that the planes of human anatomy most commonly exhibited by diagnostic imaging. Easy-to-follow descriptions detail the location and role of the human anatomy, while clearly labeled pictures assist you identify anatomic structures through clinical assessments. In all, it is the 1 reference you want to always create the finest possible diagnostic pictures.
– Side-by-side demonstration of body examples and accompanying CT and MRI pictures explains the location and arrangement of sectional anatomy.
– Over 1,500 high-quality pictures and detailed line drawings show sectional body for every single body airplane commonly imaged from the clinical setting.
– Upgraded summary tables are utilized to simplify and organize key information in every chapter.
– CT or MR images of interest are showcased on the opening page in each chapter to pique readers’ attention in the region going to be covered in text.
– Reference drawings and corresponding scanning airplanes look on pages that are appropriate using the real graphics, so that they can easily be referenced for correlation between the scanning airplanes and the subsequent images.
– Introductory chapter lays a base of this language that’s linked to sectional human anatomy.
– Upgraded content reflects the most recent ARRT and ASRT program guidelines.
– Added lymphatic system graphics provide readers a better image of the body system.
– Added pathology boxes assist readers join commonly encountered pathologies to associated anatomy for higher diagnostic precision.
– Upgraded line artwork familiarizes readers with the latest 3D and vascular imaging technologies.
– NEW! 2-color layout makes tough articles a lot easier to digest.