Book Name: Learn R for Applied Statistics: With Data Visualizations, Regressions, and Statistics 1st Edition
Author: Eric Goh Ming Hui
Pages: 243 / 254
File size: 6.79 MB
File format: PDF
Learn R for Applied Statistics: With Data Visualizations, Regressions, and Statistics 1st Edition Pdf Book Description:
Profit the R programming language principles for doing the employed data useful for data mining and analysis from data science and information mining. This publication covers subjects which range from R syntax principles, descriptive data, and information visualizations into inferential statistics and regressions. After studying R’s syntax, you may work through information visualizations including histograms and boxplot charting, descriptive statistics, and inferential data like t-test, chi-square test, ANOVA, non-parametric evaluation, and linear regressions. Learn R Applied Statistics is a timely skills-migration publication that provides you with all the R programming principles and introduces one to applied data for information explorations.
Everything You’ll Learn
* Discover R, data, data science, data mining, and large data
* Master the Essentials of R programming, such as variables and arithmetic, vectors, lists, data frames, conditional statements, loops, and functions
* Function with descriptive data
* Produce data visualizations, such as bar graphs, line graphs, scatter plots, boxplots, histograms, and scatterplots
* Use inferential statistics such as t-tests, chi-square tests, ANOVA, non-parametric evaluations, linear regressions, and multiple linear regressions
People that are interested in science, particularly data mining using applied data, and the usage of R programming for information visualizations.