Web designers will learn how to use these technologies together and pick up invaluable internet programming practices across the way–such as how to optimize sites for mobile devices. In the close of the novel, you are going to put everything together to create a completely functional social networking website acceptable for both desktop and mobile browsers.
• Explore MySQL, from database construction into complex queries
• Create dynamic PHP webpages which tailor themselves to the consumer
• Use Ajax calls for desktop browser-server communicating
• Design your webpages by obtaining CSS2 and CSS3 Abilities
• Employ HTML5 attributes, such as geolocation, sound, video, and also the picture element
• Reformat your sites into cellular web programs
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the ozielbook.com are free and YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT WE DO NOT HOSTED ALL FILES ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).